Positions available include:
- Docents / Tour Guide
- Grant Research
- Historical Research
- Museum Store Clerk
- Museum Detailing / Housekeeping
- Committee Members
- Finance/Audit Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Artifacts Collection Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Antique Show
- Summer Program
- Wonderland of Trees
- Special Events
For more information on how to become a volunteer today, call (585) 343-4727 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING COORDINATOR
IN HOUSE POSITION
The Holland Land Office Museum established in 1894, is a non-profit 501 C (3) educational organization committed to preserving, interpreting and promoting the history and culture of Genesee County and Western New York. “ Making History Happen!”
This job description is a summary of the duties and requirements that are essential to the evaluation of the position. It is not intended to be complete in detail. Individuals are expected to perform all the details involved and may be required when needed to perform other functions to a higher or lower level not included in this description.
Job Title: Development & Marketing Coordinator
Location: Holland Land Office Museum, 131 West Main Street, Batavia, NY 14020
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: 15-20 hours per week: Tuesday – Friday (Saturdays & evenings when required.)
Pay Type: Hourly – Rate: $13.00 per hour / Includes financial incentives.
The Development & Marketing Coordinator is responsible to provide specialized skills to the HLOM and works directly with the Museum Director. He/she is also responsible for the maintaining contact with, providing information and assistance to the Board of Directors and standing committees (Marketing, Collections…) to insure that the HLOM mission and strategic plan are being adhered to.
Development & Marketing Responsibilities:
- New memberships, donors, sponsorships and fundraising efforts.
- Advertising / promotions, marketing materials.
- Museum programs, exhibits, tours, events & book store.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Marketing or Media/Communications, or 3 years experience.
- Computer & internet skills and proficient with Microsoft Office, & Photoshop.
- Social Media (Website-WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience working with the public, businesses and other organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Have a valid NYS driver’s license and reliable transportation
For a printable version of the job description please follow the link below.
Development & Marketing Coordinator
All applications should be returned to the Holland Land Office Museum by December 31st, 2021.