Interested in becoming a sponsor, making a donation, or decorating a tree?
Each year, hundreds of visitors come to the museum from November to January to view nearly fifty trees, festive pictures, and holiday displays decorated by local businesses and organizations. The Wonderland of Trees is not only great publicity, but a great way to give back to the community, support historical and education programming at the Holland Land Office Museum, and spread Holiday cheer to all!
By participating in the Wonderland of Trees, you or your business are eligible to receive:
As per our usual policy, not-for-profit organizations may participate in the Wonderland of Trees for $10; sponsorship for not-for-profits is optional, but will include the benefits listed above. All proceeds from the Wonderland of Trees help the Holland Land Office Museum with operating costs and funding educational programs for the public.
- Free ticket(s) to the Opening Kick-Off Event on Friday, November 16th, 2018
- Advertisement in the Wonderland of Trees program
- Advertisements on the Holland Land Office Museum Facebook page and website
- Membership to the Holland Purchase Historical Society
Are you uncertain about decorating a tree or a picture? There are many other ways to support this event: sponsorships will include all of the benefits listed above even if you choose not to decorate a tree. We will need trees to be set up, as well as donations, items, baskets, and gift certificates for our basket auction for the Opening Kick-Off Event prior to November 9th, 2018. Please consider the sponsorship level that works best for you.
A registration form and a map of available tree locations are located below. Please return it to the Holland Land Office Museum as soon as possible. Limited space is available, and the best placement for trees is determined on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once we receive your registration we will confirm your spot and notify you when you can set up.
CLICK HERE to download the 2018 Wonderland of Trees Registration form.
Taken Tree Locations
1. GCC Alpha Epsilon Gamma 17. Friends of the Batavia Peace Garden
2. 18. Zonta Club of Batavia-Gen. Co.
3. GCC Education Club 19.
4. 20. Arc of Genesee/Orleans
7. 23. Mercy Flight Genesee
8. Genesee Co. Sheriff's Employee's Association
24. Genesee County Clerk
9. D.A.R. 25. St. Joseph School
11. Edward Jones 27.
12. 28. Arc of Livingston/Wyoming
13. 29. Historic Preservation Committee
14. Crossroads House 30.
33. Tim Hortons