The museum will be open its regular operating hours of Tuesday-Saturday, 10 am- 4 pm. All visitors are required to wear a face mask before entering the building. We are asking all visitors follow the social distancing protocol of 6 ft and follow the tour path that has been established. The museum has instituted a stringent cleaning policy aimed to keep all of safe at the HLOM.
With the reopening we are putting into place our new admission policy:
Family (4 People): $10
If you would like to support the Holland Land Office Museum, please consider donating by using the button below. Your support is vital for us to carry on our mission of preserving the living history of Genesee County for future generations.
This support will go towards many different areas:
· The continued operation of the museum and maintaining of our staff.
· The continuance of our programming both virtual and in public once it is safe to do so. These programs include: History Heroes Kids Summer Camp, Saturday Morning Children’s Program, Guest Speaker & Concert Series, Java with Joe E., and Trivia Nights.
· The development of exhibits and exhibitions.
· The preservation and conservation of the museum’s collection of over 20,000 artifacts.
· The efforts currently underway to rebuild and restore the two 19th century military cannons featured on the museum’s front portico.
You can also support our organization in these ways:
· Follow. Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and invite your friends to do the same.
Click the button below to pay by credit card through our Square Page.
If you would like to pay by check please send by mail to the following address:
Holland Land Office Museum
131 W. Main St.
Batavia, NY 14020
Continue to learn more on our social media platforms.
Thank you for your support during this challenging time.
Ryan Duffy, Director, Holland Land Office Museum
The Holland Purchase Historical Society is now a member of the AmazonSmile program. Follow the link below to support the museum with your purchases through Amazon. The program contributes .5% of qualifying purchases to the museum.